Hey there, thanks for your interest in joining our team! 🎉
Lunsj is superfood for people-obsessed organizations.
We help enterprise organizations and distributed teams engage their relational assets at scale using artificial intelligence. The Lunsj platform is an AI-powered process automation suite and B2B SaaS for the future of employee engagement / employee experience and collaboration.
Why we exist:
- We believe relationships are an organization's most valuable asset
- Our mission is to enable more engaged, collaborative and inclusive work environments
- Our vision is to help build the future of work where people come first
We are looking for a frontend developer with experience in UX and design who will become a central part of a growing startup. With your natural understanding of human-computer interaction design, you will help design elegant solutions to improve our application and will take a central role in shaping the future frontend architecture and UX of the Lunsj platform. Your sharp mind, sensitivity to details and self motivated curiosity will enable you to take on increased responsibilities based on your seniority and interests -- ultimately helping influence the direction of our product.
As a front end developer, you will work directly with the CTO and act as a vital link between the customer experience design and implementation. There’s plenty of space to grow as a developer, put your own spin on the practice, and work in a fresh startup culture with focus on quality over quantity.
If you share our vision to help build the future of work where people come first, please don’t hesitate to reach out!
- Taking ownership over the frontend stack and product UX/design
- Collaborate with the co-founders to develop and improve features for our users
- Stay on top of relevant technologies used in the platform or which could be useful to integrate and help us adopt them as necessary
- Your tasks will depend on your capabilities and ambitions -- feel free to blow us away!
- First and foremost, you are skilled at shipping clean, beautiful and portable code
- You are structured and capable of defining and owning a frontend architecture
- You have a history of deconstructing user behavior to create an improved experience for users
- You have some experience with working with external APIs
- You are not afraid to jump into the backend (Node) to unblock yourself should the need arise
- You have proficiency using Git version control and the command line
- You have experience working with Figma/Sketch, Adobe Illustrator and prototyping tools
- You are independent and proactive, but also structured and eager to empty the icebox
- Competitive salary that fits your experience alongside a stock options package
- Part of a small international team with direct ownership over our work and impact
- Flexible work hours and vacation including the ability to work remotely anytime
- Work with a state of the art JAM stack application with a fully automated DevOps pipeline